When the baby was first born, we thought that he easily gets cold (like me) since he cried whenever it got drafty, or when we were cleaning him up with baby wipes. But since moving here, we found out he's actually like his dad and runs warmer than typical. Even with the fan on, we find him in the morning sometimes quite sweaty (running marathons in his sleep? ;D). So it'd be interesting to see how he'd handle the 100° dry heat of Arizona.
We were actually there this weekend to figure out housing since we basically only have a month left for school. Nice and toasty 85°. It was so nice! The baby was in onesies the whole time and actually got used to wearing his hat.
Here's one of him at the airport today. Notice the hat, yes, Nick wanted him to look 'cool'.
2 comments:
So cute! I love seeing pics of him, we should see you guys more before you move! Congrats on the house, I'm sure you're even more anxious to leave now :)
quite anxious. but I think it's mainly due to the snow and cold. I'm just tired of the cold...
We should definitely hang out.
Post a Comment