Sunday, July 27, 2008

fuzzy animals

We went to Petsmart yesterday to look at the animals. It's free entertainment on a Saturday night; nothing can beat that. :)

Kaylor was so intrigued by the guinea pigs. He kept trying to lean towards the glass. At one point, he pressed his face against the glass and looked as if he was trying to kiss the guinea pig or as Nick added, eat the guinea pig (since you know, he tries to put everything he sees in his mouth).

IMG_3599

You what the sad part is, Nick thought I was shoving Kaylor's face against the glass to make him get close to the animals and told me to repeat it for the camera. I kept trying to tell him, I had nothing to do with his actions, I was just holding him. He was the one instinctively going towards them. Seriously!

0 comments: