Lately though he's been getting really aware of the camera's presence. So last night, Nick was distracting him as usual, while I tried to take a picture. He only was fooled into looking at Nick once. The rest of the time right when he heard the shutter on the camera, his eyes turned towards me...



Better pictures, IMO. But we'll have to work at making him smile at the camera while avoiding that 'shocked' look...


2 comments:
Nick and Nikki,
So great to run into you! How funny that I got to see you walking to your car while I was fixing mine. Your little boy is just adorable and looks like so much fun. What a cute family! Good luck finishing up your MBA. If you hear from Rob or Jake tell them hi for me. If you have any contact info. for Rob please let me know because I'd love to get in touch with that kiddo. Jake's blog is posted on the side of mine.
That is too funny. Owen loves the camera too and now whenever we try to snap off a shot he smiles or laughs for it and lunges toward the camera, so we usually have to be falling away from him, sort of, so he doesn't grab hold of it:)
Post a Comment