Thursday, June 19, 2008

crazy bears

Another sweet post from Lifehacker. (it's one of my fave websites, can't you tell? :D)

This time it's about a kid-friendly video website called Totlol. It culls kid-friendly videos from youtube and saves them in one neat searchable collection. I think it's a great concept since unlike youtube, you know for sure what type of content you'll see. The videos are aimed towards 6month to 6 year olds. It has some fun psychotic videos on there that I think Kaylor would like. (he seems to have a thing for the psychedelic - the only ride he was utterly mesmerized with was the Pooh bear ride. I always thought that the creator was hopped on some sort of happy kite when he/she made it, but he/she's obviously a genius for kiddie desires).

Here's first video I clicked on (apparently a web sensation, but I've never seen it before now)
Gummy Bear



(I've watched the 2:30 minute version, and I think the 30 second piece is plenty enough :D).

0 comments: