Nick loves the beaches there; I think it's too cold, but now that I'm outscored 2-1, it looks like we'll definitely keep coming back there. Yup, baby's first time at the beach, and he enjoyed it...
He LOVED the sand. I think the moment he felt it run through his fingers, he was hooked.

He proved it multiple times too. He usually doesn't scoot. But he did today. He kept trying to leave the towel area to go back to the sand.

And the taste of it didn't faze him.
Oh, he made a face when he first got some in his mouth, but didn't mind it the rest of the time when the sand that kept sticking to his fingers made it to his mouth. haha. At least he's not allergic to it. :D

He liked the water...

even when it got knee deep. (yeah, the pic's at ankle high; the big one already hit, ha ha).

He actually didn't want to leave. He got so upset when we picked him up...

Guess we're going to have to come back another day...


0 comments:
Post a Comment