Monday, August 4, 2008

bay area visit

At the last minute, we had to go to the bay area last weekend. We were in Oakland for most of the time, Nick at the temple, while Kaylor and I hung out at the visitor's center.

I now know that long sleeve shirts, no matter how good they look on him, at this age isn't the most practical outfit. Within the hour, I've had to change him to a normal onesie since his sleeves and collar were soaked. He was sucking on them every moment he could.

Afterwards we visited Nick's relatives in San Mateo. Kaylor was quite hesitant at first to approach anyone, but soon he warmed up to everybody, especially to cousin Dylan (thanks Dylan for being such a great sport even after all the hair pulling and ear poking:D)
IMG_3744

He was especially very intrigued with Tenchi. At one point, when Tenchi tried to give him 'kisses', Kaylor smacked his lips trying to figure out the flavor hahah...
IMG_3748
IMG_3747
IMG_3743

0 comments: