Friday, August 1, 2008

lazy...or creative?

Nick says lazy. I want to say creative since it's definitely cool to observe how Kaylor react to situations...

Since it's been crazy hot again the past few weeks, not to mention the humidity (it's 109 and rising as I'm typing this), we've been giving Kaylor water in a sippy cup every now and then throughout the day. With the heat and his constant movement (there's not a moment where he's not crawling or getting into things, well maybe during nap times...), he gets pretty dehydrated.

Well yesterday, Nick filled up the cup to a level much more than usual and handed it to Kaylor. Yeah, it was a little too heavy for him to bring up to his mouth. So he went for a different solution.

Plop the cup on the ground and try to drink from it while sitting. I don't know if he was able to get a drink, but at least he tried. :). We finally had to help lift it up to his lips...

funny child.
IMG_3681

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my grandson is creative!!!!!!! What else could he be.
Grammy-kins