Saturday, August 22, 2009

Daily Antics

  • 14:40 allergic to peanuts too? started to rash and my face swelled up (since I rubbed my greasy hands on it) after eating some of dad's pad thai.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh no! I feel your pain.
Be careful with this allergy. You can't experiment with it. He'll have to get blood tested to find out for sure... then you get to carry an EpiPen everywhere. Welcome to the club. ;)

Nikki said...

Yeah, this really got us worried. We've never really come across any issues w/ peanuts before since, well, he's never even wanted to taste peanut butter. Just seeing it, he's already hesitant hehehe. I'm calling the ped next week to schedule an allergy test. Quite possible he's allergic to more than just milk :(.

Big Mama said...

so can't you get allergy tests done or something? I'm just curious!

Nikki said...

@britt, yeah, I'm calling the doc tomorrow to figure something out. Couldn't schedule anything over the weekend. They're closed :)