Earlier this week, since he started finding the joy of climbing chairs and checking out whatever we have on the dining table, he came across the sea salt grinder. At first we thought he would only play with it for a little bit and then return it back on the table. It was just like a rattle after all. But no, somehow it disappeared.
We spent all morning looking for it.
Nick finally found it. While unloading the dishwasher. We didn't notice Kaylor had stuck it in there before we turned it on. Is saltwater good for dishes?
Then on Wednesday, we emptied out all the diaper genies. I usually leave them open to air out for a few hours, but leave the bathroom doors closed. I totally forgot Kaylor can open doors now.
So this is what I found.

Clothes and toys.
Fun.


1 comments:
hahaha... kids are so creative in where they put things.
Post a Comment