Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6 mo checkup

official counts:
height: grew 2.25 inches (26.25)
weight: gained 1lb .5 oz (ha ha). 14 pounds even.

He was quite sociable during the checkup, smiling and playing with everyone he got in contact with. He did freak out when he saw the poster for respiration and saw this guy...

(freaky...)

but the rest of the time he was cheery.

However, his mood completely went downhill (albeit gradual) after he got his shots. He didn't cry for very long at the pediatrician. He even smiled back at the receptionist when we left. We even survived the long wait at the local brake shop. But once we got home, he was miserable. He hardly slept and just wanted to be held.

He cheered up though when he saw his dad...

1 comments:

Big Mama said...

Hey.... so did you guys go to the ville? Ya, I got part of your message today. But you got cut off. We don't have cell service here. I'm so sorry that I missed your call. So what did you say on it exactly? Anyway... hope all is well! I'm glad to see Kaylor's growing like a weed!! He's soooo cute... he must get it from his aunt Brittney. hahahahha j/k! Love you guys!