Monday, August 4, 2008

Ooo wind

We were out for a walk on Sunday when the wind picked up quite a bit. A storm was brewing a few miles away from us.

Kaylor raised his arms up and with a smile on his face felt the wind push his hands away.

(As I type this, I realize, it's one of those things where you just had to be there)

It's really amazing to watch him get those 'aha' or this case, 'whoa' moments.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a cute little guy- and such a cute website too. How are you guys doing?

Anonymous said...

what a handsome little guy! we hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I pretty sure that Paul thinks I'm nuts too! But it was an obsession for me! I absolutely loved the books! I thought Breaking Dawn was great. I really liked it. How about you? My favorite is still the first book though. And I'm so excited for the movie in December! I wish you lived closer - we could make a girl's night out of it! So now you can tell Nick that he has something to talk to Paul about. They can make fun of us together!