Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's shaping up to be a festive day

After last night, we're all a little tired here.

But craziness continues...

It's funny how he fights to escape (and does) when I try to button up his onesie after changing 'another' poopy diaper. Then after I'm all done, he crawls back.

It's funny when he tries to reach for things on your computer desk like your phone, water cup, camera, then pulls them off so they drop.

It's funny when he picks up your fallen phone then proceeds to smash it against a glass plate meant for his cheerios snack. (yes, yes, we're lacking in baby-friendly feeding supplies)

It's funny because even after all that, you can't help but be amused when you're greeted by this:
IMG_5547

(by the way his dad apparently dislikes this picture because he "looks like a girl with those shining eyes and lashes." hahaha. But I'm posting it anyway, because it made me smile. so there.)

0 comments: