Friday, October 31, 2008

we got a pencil and a lollipop

We've been looking for a costume for about a month and we didn't really find anything that was interesting enough. I did want to dress him up as Yoda for the longest time, but at $25 (and the sizes were all just too big on him), we would rather plunk the money on diapers.

So last night when we were looking at costumes again in a halloween store, we came up with an idea we both liked and one that would be much cheaper to put together.

After going spending quite some time picking out the pieces from Walmart, this is how it turned out:

IMG_5606

Not bad for $8. :) (we don't count the hat since we already owned it).

IMG_5615

Happy Halloween!
IMG_5646

2 comments:

M. Wright said...

sooooo cute! I love his outfit, and thought you would have been planning that one for a year!

Nikki said...

I don't know why we didn't think of it sooner ha ha.