Monday, October 20, 2008

sick again!

I figured something was amiss today since Kaylor was unusually more clingy than usual, plus he didn't fight his naps (and even welcomed an additional one).

Sure enough, he has a fever. :(

It seemed to have peaked right after we took his temperature earlier in the night though. We gave him some milk in a bottle to hydrate him, and halfway through, he stops drinking and spews all over. Burps. Then gives us his gummy grin after we hold him close.

He was back to his cheery and active self by bedtime (half an hour later).


(we wondered if he caught a bug in UT. The drastic change in weather must have really shocked his system... loss of sleep probably didn't help either)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't you hate sick kids?! We've had strep lately and I'm so glad that they're all finally better! How's the search for formula going?

Nikki said...

Yeah, I'm not a fan if sickness since whenever it happens, Nick and Kaylor are both downright miserable. haha.

The formula search is still kinda ongoing. I'm waiting on a few samples to come in to try out. But definitely looks like he has some kind of milk allergy (he broke out last weekend on goldfish crackers :D).

Big Mama said...

Oh man... poor Kaylor! I hope he feels better soon. Did you all get flu shots? Hope he feels better soon!